Please use the PayPal buttons below to join the GAI. Your membership will need to be renewed annually by PayPal in December or January for the following year. Members access to the website will be blocked if dues are not received before the end of January. Only paid-up members are entitled to vote at the AGM which is usually held in February.
After completion of your membership payment, a receipt will be emailed to you. Before logging out, please follow the Paypal instructions to register a username and password for membership access to the GAI website. This is most important as, without these, you will not be able to access the GAI website. If you have logged out without registering for website access, please email our membership management team, who will check payment has been received and can then issue you a username and password.
Finally, please note that our website will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Student Membership €10
Individual Membership €50
Corporate Membership €150
Benefits of Membership
- Access to networking opportunities with industry leaders and stakeholders
- Voice in policy development
- Easy access to key industry information and developments
- First mover advantage in the nascent sustainable energy industry in Ireland
- Entitlement to vote at the AGM
- Access to current newsletters
- Email newsflashes
- Discounts for attending GAI conferences
Corporate Associate Members
- Corporate logo & weblink to home page appearance on this website
- Up to three individuals granted access to GAI newsletters and newsflashes