Already a member? Please login.
Please use the PayPal buttons below to join the GAI. Your membership will need to be renewed annually by PayPal in December or January for the following year. Members access to the website will be blocked if dues are not received before the end of January. Only paid-up members are entitled to vote at the AGM which is usually held in February.
After completion of your membership payment, a receipt will be emailed to you. Before logging out, please follow the Paypal instructions to register a username and password for membership access to the GAI website. This is most important as, without these, you will not be able to access the GAI website. If you have logged out without registering for website access, please email our membership management team, who will check payment has been received and can then issue you a username and password.
Student Membership €10
Individual Membership €50
Small Company Membership €150
Medium Company Membership €500
Large Company Membership €1,000
For definitions see below.
Benefits of Membership
- Voice in policy development
- GAI is a member of Renewable Energy Ireland and represents it's membership at that forum
- GAI is a member of EGEC and represents it's membership at that forum
- GAI inputs to Standards and membership support their development (e.g. NSAI)
- GAI holds forums, seminars and webinars
- Easy access to key industry information and developments
- Access to networking opportunities with industry leaders and stakeholders
- First mover advantage in the nascent sustainable energy industry in Ireland
- GAI is run by a committee which is elected at the AGM - paid up members are entitle to vote at the AGM
- Access to current newsletters
- Email newsflashes
- Discounts for attending GAI conferences
- Corporate Associate Members
- Corporate logo & weblink to home page appearance on this website
Small Company: less than €250k turnover - 3 membership seats
Medium Company: €250k to €5 million global turnover - 5 membership seats, medium company also includes government and academic institutions.
Large Company: >€5 million global turnover - 10 membership seats