The Geothermal Association of Ireland (GAI) is proud to announce a competition being held in 2016 to promote geothermal installations of exceptional merit. In order to enter the competition the installation must have been in service since, or before, 31st October 2014. The closing date and time for entries is Monday 29th February, 2016 at 4pm, so the competition is now closed to entries. Entries of merit will be displayed at the Energy Show in Dublin on 6th and 7th April, 2016. The winners will be announced on at the 2016 Energy show through collaboration with the SEAI.
Geothermal Association of Ireland
c/o SLR Consulting (Ireland)
7 Dundrum Business Park
F: +353 1 296 4676
Geothermal Association of Ireland c/o SLR Consulting (Ireland) 7 Dundrum Business Park Windy Arbour Dublin 14
- Want to learn about financial models and social engagement tools for #Geothermal projects?
- New membership benefits from GeoLogica and Trove
- Number 5 in the GAI 2021 talks
- Coming up – June 4th Future for Geothermal Energy, NI. Webinar 4 on the GEORISK project
- Webinar 3 in the Future of Geothermal Energy, NI series – Neil Farquharson, ERDWERK
- Corporate from: €150
- Individual: €50
- Student: €10
Email, Phone & Fax
Email: email@example.com Tel: +353 1 296 4667 Fax: +353 1 296 4676